Customer Privacy Commitment
In different cases, Ambhsha may acquire information and data about you. Ambhsha obtains Confidential Information about you exclusively through lawful means in order to operate your account and provide you with high-quality products and services. We do not share personal information with other people or organizations for marketing reasons, and we do not wilfully release your personal information to third parties, unless otherwise stated in this Policy.
Any information gathered, received, and/or retained by Ambhsha that fits within the following categories is considered Customer Confidential Information:
- Personal Information: Any information that discloses or may reasonably be anticipated to expose the identify of a single Ambhsha client or a small group of customers. For example, customers’ names, service and billing addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, IP addresses, billing information, credit card provider, Ambhsha account number, password, and specific contract terms and conditions or any other information that could be used to identify you as a customer.
Non Confidential Information includes:
Any non-privileged or non-personally identifiable information created, owned, used, or held by Ambhsha that is required or intended to be released or made available to the public is referred to as public information. This information could contain generic product information.
Sources of Confidential and Non-Confidential Information.
- Ambhsha engages with customers, such as over the phone for customised orders or complaints.
- When using the Ambhsha website.
- In order to establish an account, we need to know who the client is.
- To keep track of the account.
- To handle, evaluate, and respond to client account and service requests, queries, and applications.
- To provide information about online bills or product data.
- To terminate the account.
- To keep clients informed about new products and services.
- To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized activity, claims, and other liabilities while operating, evaluating, and improving our business (including developing new products and services, managing our communications, conducting market research, managing our advertising and marketing, and analysing our products and services).
- To follow and enforce all applicable laws, industry standards, and our rules and terms of service.
If you visit or use the Ambhsha website, we may use “cookies” (little text files sent from our website to your hard disk) to recognize repeat visitors, track usage, and make the site easier to access and use. To maintain track of your preferences and profile information, for example, we may utilize cookies. Cookies can also be used to gather information that isn’t individually identifiable, such as statistics about visitors to our site. This allows us to offer you with the best possible experience. A cookie cannot be used to run code or to spread viruses. By modifying your web browser privacy settings or via other readily accessible means, you can refuse the cookie or erase the cookie file from your device.
Note that if your web browser does not accept cookies or if your privacy settings limit certain access, you may not be able to utilize certain parts of the Ambhsha website. Your use of the Ambhsha website is governed by the terms and conditions set out in this Policy, as well as the terms and conditions.
E-mail addresses are used. Those who provide their addresses (e-mail or postal mail or phone numbers may receive periodic messages from Ambhsha). Please let us know if you do not wish to receive similar emails from Ambhsha in the future (except for information related to your Ambhsha account).
Confidential Information Disclosure
Ambhsha may share or release personal information in the following circumstances.
- When you permit it or when it is essential to provide you with a service you have requested.
- To contact with you regarding problems with your application, account, or service request.
- To any entity for which Ambhsha bills you for goods or services.
- As required by law under a Public Information Act request.
Submissions to Ambhsha
What rights you have over your data
You can request an exported file of the personal data we possess on you, including any data you have contributed to us, if you have an account on our site or have posted comments. You can also ask us to delete any personal information we have on you. This excludes any information that we are required to store for administrative, legal, or security reasons.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it are owned or licensed by us. Copyright laws and treaties protect those works all around the world. All such rights remain unassailable. You must not use any part of the contents on our site for commercial purposes unless we or our licensors have given you permission to do so.